Sunday, February 17, 2019

Give it Away, Give it Away, Give it Away Now!

Do you like great books and cute, semi-nerdy book-related items? Of course you do! Want to win some? I hope so, because I happen to have some that need giving away!

There are 6 items up for grabs, pictured below, and entering the drawing to take one of these sweet, sweet items home is easy. There are two ways to enter:

1. Leave a comment with your thoughts on any of my reviews for one entry 
2. Hit me up about guest posting with your own review! Get two entries for each guest review

I hope your typing fingers are ready, because I'm pumped to give some stuff away! Comment or contact me to guest by 6pm on March 23rd to be included!

Punk Rock Writers journal

Signed copy of The Gilded Wolves
by Roshani Chokshi

Signed copy of Crown of Feathers
by Nicki Pau Preto

"This is How We Roll" pencil pouch

"Raised by Books" pencil pouch

Grisha trilogy-inspired bracelet



No comments:

Post a Comment