Sunday, November 26, 2023

November Read Harder update

Y'all, this month is kind of getting away from me. The end of the year is always such a whirlwind, and yet I never see it coming. It's extra windy this year, too, because usually I start preparing for holiday stuff super early, like summer early, and this year I just sort of...didn't. So now here I am, scrambling away. Bright spot, I guess, is that instead of doing a winter book fair the last week of school before break, this year I did it right after fall break, so at least I don't have book fair stress on top of end-of-the-year-get-ready-for-the-holidays stress! Thanks for that, past me. You're a real one.

Enough complaining about how hectic the end of the year is, though. On to the update! I finished Hood Feminism, which was EXCELLENT, and I highly recommend anyone trying to be more intersectional read it and reflect on what they can do better. It definitely gave me a lot to think about - I feel like I underlined like half the book. It's one I'll be going back to.

Last two books...I haven't started yet. 😬 I need to set a reminder for myself to get them from the library, I keep forgetting. Once I get them, though...it's over for this year's challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment