Tuesday, June 2, 2015

My Fight/Your Fight -Ronda Rousey

Ronda Rousey is a badass of the highest order, and I will love her forever.  I would watch her arm bar bitches all day long.

Notable quotes:

"Don't hope for the easy draw...you are the bad draw.  You be the person other girls hope they don't have to face."

"Champions always do more."

"The moment you stop viewing your opponent as a threat is the moment you leave yourself open to getting beat...Even when I am the 11-1 favorite, I feel like I'm the underdog.  Every single second of every day I feel I have something to prove."

"If you're unwilling to leave someplace you've outgrown, you will never reach your full potential.  To be the best, you have to constantly be challenging yourself, raising the bar, pushing the limits of what you can do.  Don't stand still, leap forward."

"Other people's advantages are not an excuse for you to lose; they should motivate you to beat them."

"People are always looking for the secret to success.  There isn't a secret.  Success is the result of hard work, busting your ass every day for years on end without cutting corners or taking shortcuts."

No comments:

Post a Comment