Sunday, May 23, 2021

Top Ten June New Releases

Once again, here I am looking at upcoming new releases and struggling to narrow my list of most anticipated titles down to ten. If people could press pause on releasing excellent stuff for a bit so I could catch up on my to be read list, that would be wonderful. There are so many amazing books, I can't keep up.

What's that? That's not an option?

Oh.

In that case, I suppose I'll just suck it up and add another ten books to my already astronomical list! And without further ado, those books are:

Photo collage with images from ten books, listed below, around the border and the words "Top Ten June New Releases" in the center

1. Ace of Spades by Faridah Àbíké-Íyímídé - out June 1st
2. Blackout by Dhonielle Clayton et al. - out June 22nd
3. Blood Like Magic by Liselle Sambury - out June 15th
4. An Emotion of Great Delight by Tahereh Mafi - out June 1st
5. Fifteen Hundred Miles from the Sun by Jonny Garza Villa - out June 8th
6. Instructions for Dancing by Nicola Yoon - out June 1st
7. The Marvelous by Claire Kann - out June 8th
8. Simone Breaks All the Rules by Debbie Rigaud - out June 1st
9. Sisters of the Snake by Sasha Nanua - out June 15th
10. Witchshadow by Susan Dennard - out June 22nd

No comments:

Post a Comment