Sunday, April 28, 2024

Read Harder update, I guess

Welcome to the latest update in this cursed year of reading. I am...so far behind. Let's just run through the list for the year so far, shall we? I'm going to color code it, so we can see my complete lack of progress.

Color Key:
Finished
In Progress
Not Yet Started
DNF


January:
The Aurora Circus
Pet (so good)

February:
Omega Morales and the Legend of La Lechuza
Not a Nation of Immigrants

March:
Parable of the Sower
Nikhil Out Loud
Abyss

April:
A Fate Worse Than Death
Tiny Humans, Big Emotions


I think this is all of them so far? So...four months in, three books finished. Cool, great progress, really crushing it. As previously noted, May is going to be a month of reboot rereads, so I am not going to choose challenge books for this month. I'm going to give my brain a little break, and maybe with the pressure off I'll be able to get into some of these. If not...summer is coming. I'm not doing summer school, so I'll have 7.5 weeks of no work to do some reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment