Sunday, March 28, 2021

Top Ten April New Releases

April is almost here, and with it comes lots of exciting new books! With so many to choose from, it's hard to narrow it down to just ten titles, but I gave it my best shot.

Picture collage with the words "Top Ten April New Releases" framed by images from ten book covers, titles listed below image

1. Sunburnt Veils by Sara Haghdoosti - April 1st (paperback release)
2. Go the Distance by Jen Calonita - April 6th
3. The Infinity Courts by Akemi Dawn Bowman - April 6th
4. Somewhere Between Bitter and Sweet by Laekan Zea Kemp - April 6th
5. Zara Hossain is Here by Sabina Khan - April 6th
6. Zoe Rosenthal is Not Lawful Good by Nancy Werlin - April 6th
7. Between Perfect & Real by Ray Stoeve - April 13th
8. Kate in Waiting by Becky Albertalli - April 20th
9. The Key to You and Me by Jaye Robin Brown - April 20th
10. Witches Steeped in Gold by Ciannon Smart - April 20th

Also, because I'm a cheater, I had to give an honorable mention to Lycanthropy and Other Chronic Illnesses by Kristen O'Neal, which comes out on April 27th. In case you missed my review, I read an advanced copy from Netgalley, and I highly recommend checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment