Tuesday, June 15, 2021

TBR - Read the Rainbow

It's June, which means Pride! What better way to celebrate than with a Tuesday Book Recs featuring LGBTQIA stories? I pulled some titles that I'm most looking forward to from my list of books waiting to be read - I started out aiming for like a top ten or so, but I couldn't stop. SO MANY EXCELLENT BOOKS. Are there any on this list that you're also excited for? Anything that you think I'm missing? Let me know! I want to read alllllll the queer stories.

Photo collage with images of book covers for "All Boys Aren't Blue," "Cemetery Boys," "Cinderella is Dead," "The Love and Lies of Rukhsana Ali," "I'll Be the One," "Jade Fire Gold," "Legendborn," "You Should See Me in A Crown" and "The Witch King" interspersed with three circles, one red, one green, and one purple, with the words "Read the Rainbow"

1. All Boys Aren't Blue by George M. Johnson

2. The Black Flamingo by Dean Atta

3. Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas

4. Cinderella is Dead and This Poison Heart by Kalynn Bayron

5. Fifteen Hundred Miles From the Sun by Jonny Garza Villa

6. Full Disclosure and Off the Record by Camryn Garrett

7. Hani and Ishu's Guide to Fake Dating by Adiba Jaigirdar

8. How it All Blew Up by Arvin Ahmadi

9. I'll Be the One by Lyla Lee

10. Jade Fire Gold by June C.L. Tan

11. The Jasmine Throne by Tasha Suri

12. Legendborn by Tracy Deonn

13. Like a Love Story by Abdi Nazemian

14. The Love and Lies of Rukhsana Ali and Zara Hossain is Here by Sabina Khan

15. The Marvelous by Claire Kann

16. Miss Meteor and We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia

17. Odd One Out by Nic Stone

18. The Weight of the Stars by K. Ancrum

19. The Witch King by H.E. Edgmon

20. You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment