Sunday, June 20, 2021

Top Ten July New Releases

I feel like every month I'm looking at my post schedule for what upcoming things I need to plan for and without fail I end up marveling at how it's already the end of the month...so at the risk of repeating myself, how is it already almost July?! I have a real love/hate relationship with these top ten posts because it's so exciting seeing what new books are coming out, but I also have such a ridiculous number of things I want to read that I get super excited and then have to wait forever to get to any of them. Such torture. But a good problem to have, I suppose. Better too many good books than too few. So anyway...top ten upcoming releases for July! Get HYPED! 

Photo collage with images of book covers, titles listed below, surrounding yellow text reading "Top Ten July New Releases"

1. After the Ink Dries by Cassie Gustafson - out July 20th

2. Any Way the Wind Blows by Rainbow Rowell - out July 6th

3. Faking Reality by Sara Fujimura - out July 13th

4. Radha & Jai's Recipe for Romance by Nisha Sharma - out July 13th

5. The Right Side of Reckless by Whitney D. Grandison - out July 13th

6. Rise to the Sun by Leah Johnson - out July 6th

7. Six Crimson Cranes by Elizabeth Lim - out July 6th

8. The Taking of Jake Livingston by Ryan Douglass - out July 13th

9. Up All Night: 13 Stories Between Sunset and Sunrise edited by Laura Silverman - out July 13th

10. XOXO by Axie Oh - out July 13th

No comments:

Post a Comment