Sunday, April 25, 2021

Top Ten May New Releases

There are lots of books coming out in May, y'all. I started making note of potential titles for my top ten and was like ok, I'm up to fifteen, that won't be too hard to cut...uhh alright, now I've got twenty...ummmmm there are thirty now...

So yeah, it got a little painful to trim this month's list down to only ten. I did it though, and I'm not even cheating with any honorable mentions or anything. I'm equal parts proud of myself and haunted by some of the books I ended up cutting. Here they are, though, my most anticipated YA for next month!

Rectangular photo collage with ten cover images, titles listed below, around the outer border and orange text in the center reading "Top Ten May New Releases"

1. All Kinds of Other by James Sie - May 4th
2. Excuse Me While I Ugly Cry by Joya Goffney - May 4th
3. Indivisible by Daniel Aleman - May 4th
4. Where the Rhythm Takes You by Sarah Dass - May 11th
5. From Little Tokyo, With Love by Sarah Kuhn - May 11th
6. May the Best Man Win by Z.R. Ellor - May 18th
7. Made in Korea by Sarah Suk - May 18th
8. Off the Record by Camryn Garrett - May 18th
9. Perfectly Parvin by Olivia Abtahi - May 18th
10. Hani and Ishu's Guide to Fake Dating by Adiba Jaigirdar - May 25th

No comments:

Post a Comment